Muzicvue System Requirements
To watch Muzicvue videos, make sure you have the most up-to-date browser, operating system, and a good internet connection:
• Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, Safari, or Opera
• Internet connection with 500+ Kbps
Muzicvue Live Music, Live Event Streaming, Live Concerts requirements
Some premium videos on Muzicvue — like uploaded videos, Live Concerts, Shows, and other livestreams — require a faster connection and greater processing power for optimal streaming speeds.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
• Operating system: Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.7+, or Ubuntu 10+
• Internet connection with 1+ Mbps
It can help to close other tabs, browsers, and programs while streaming your video or live event. It may also help to hardwire your Internet connection, instead of using a wireless network connection.
The table below shows the approximate speeds recommended to play each video format.
Video Resolution Recommended sustained speed
4K 20 Mbps
HD1080p 5 Mbps
HD720p 2.5 Mbps
SD480p 1.1 Mbps
SD360p 0.7 Mbps
Audio Bitrate Setting: 128 Kbps
Video Bitrate Setting: 2500 Kbps
Things to note:
• We recommend streaming in HD 720p at a sustained speed of 2500 Kbps (2.5 Mbps).
• We recommend setting your Audio bitrate to 128 Kbps
• Playback in HD is unavailable for streaming on a web browser, except for Safari for HD streaming only.
• Sometimes, viewers can buy and download the HD/UHD version of a video or live stream on a device or browser that doesn’t support HD/UHD playback. Viewers can still watch the video in lower quality on their device, or watch in HD/UHD from a different compatible device.